The National Laboratories Office of The Texas A&M University System is located in College Station; supported by a staff of eight and an on-site Special Advisor from Los Alamos National Laboratory.
Associate Vice Chancellor for National Laboratories
- Primary point of contact and facilitator for The Texas A&M University System’s National Laboratory engagement.
- Liaison to the Los Alamos National Laboratory leadership team and Triad board and committees.
- Leads initiatives to pursue safe and secure uses of nuclear sciences and technology.
- Primary point of contact for international engagement in nuclear energy.
- Professor, Texas A&M University, Nuclear Engineering.
Assistant Vice Chancellor for National Laboratories
- Primary point of contact to establish collaborations to develop applications and leverage the latest academic research.
- Coordinates with laboratories and universities to develop training programs to meet complex national security problems.
- Leads focused joint research and development programs to maintain expertise in mission critical areas.
- Adjunct Professor, Texas A&M University, Mechanical Engineering.
- Research Fellow of the Institute for Science, Technology and Public Policy, The Bush School of Government and Public Service, Texas A&M University
Special Advisor to the Texas A&M Vice Chancellor for Research
- Operates under a joint appointment with the Texas A&M University System and is based in College Station.
- Senior Director, Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- Adjunct Professor, Texas A&M University, Nuclear Engineering.
National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Site Liaison
- Primary point of contact for Nuclear Security Enterprise plants and sites.
Mobile Phone: 806-231-9182
Director of National Laboratory Workforce Development
- Administers recruitment, training and development programs for students and lab continuing education professionals.
Media & Communications