Learn more about the DOE Labs! Review their mission areas and resources to identify potential research collaborators and determine the best fit for your research interests.
Did you know that faculty and researchers could have joint appointment contracts to work at either the approved Texas A&M University System department or the national lab? This title allows for visitation rights, share of resources, aid in security issues, student committee work and more!
These facilities are located at the National Laboratories and are available to researchers regardless of existing research partnerships. We encourage this opportunity to further research endeavors where facilities are not internally available. Links to facility applications are included.
Few universities have master agreements with U.S. Department of Energy national labs. Those held by The Texas A&M University System is acknowledgement of a trusted relationship with the labs and recognition that the Texas A&M System can perform at the appropriate level. These master agreements also provide a pipeline that transcends one-on-one relationships.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory/Triad National Security, LLC
- Pantex Plant/Y‑12 National Security Complex/Consolidated Nuclear Security LLC
- Idaho National Laboratory/Battelle Energy Alliance LLC
- Savannah River National Laboratory
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory/Battelle Pacific Northwest Division
- Sandia National Laboratories/National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia, LLC
- Brookhaven National Laboratory (joint appointments only)